Jobs and Careers at Prisma Nodes
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Prisma Nodes Staff Team? Then apply below and our HR Department will get back with you within 72 Hours on the status of your application. These are voluntary and payment will not be given at this time. Be aware that this shall change over time as we go further with Prisma Nodes.
The Customer Support Agent position is responsible for researching the customers' issues and making the relevant connections to the appropriate departments while providing the consumers' with clear and concise information and solutions.
The following tasks are expected of you:
- Deliver timely support through live chat or ticket system.
- Allocate at least 2-3 hours per day for this task, preferably splitting the time between morning and evening.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Possess proficiency in using WHMCS, SFTP, Pterodactyl Panel, and other hosting-related tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently solve problems, including reading stack traces and identifying issues.
- Have extensive knowledge of Minecraft servers and plugins, including the ability to read Minecraft logs and diagnose problems.
- Possess basic knowledge of GTAV: FXServer servers, including the ability to read GTAV: FXServer logs and identify issues.
- Exhibit excellent written communication skills in English.
- Display outstanding customer service skills in any situation.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot a variety of hosting issues.
- Have experience with documenting procedures.
- Ideally, have a few years of experience in hosting support or management.
Apply For Support Agent
Software Engineers use an analytical, engineering-focused approach and expert knowledge of programming languages to develop computer programs and ensure software is as functional and robust as the client or consumer needs. They often have the following specific responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs of the user
- Design, test and develop the software to meet those needs
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Develop separate elements of a software that work well in the program as a whole
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for programmers
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
Software Engineers use a variety of technical skills, soft skills and industry knowledge to develop applications and systems, including:
- Using analysis and critical thinking skills to determine and assess the needs of the user and then create software to meet the requirements.
- Providing clear instructions to the project team, clearly explaining how the software works to the customer and being available to answer any questions that may arise using exceptional communication skills.
- Applying keen attention to detail and organization to work on numerous parts of a system or application at the same time while being accurate and thorough.
- Working well with others on the team of Designers, Developers and Programmers using effective interpersonal skills.
- Being able to efficiently identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing and maintenance processes using problem-solving skills.
Apply For Software Engineer